Yoga is Life
I draw from various yoga traditions, my engineering background and my sense of humor (I don't take myself too seriously) to craft yoga classes that are precise in instruction and colorful in narrative. I believe that true bliss can be found in connecting with one's true self and sharing that connection with others.
I have been studying with international master yoga teachers for over 18 years and has been teaching yoga fore more than 9 years. I currently teach weekly classes and workshops in New York City.
500-hr Yoga Alliance RYT ™ + Yoga Health Coach
Public Yoga Classes Schedule
Check on individual studio’s weekly schedules for changes/subs .
@ Abhaya Yoga - Brooklyn
- Tuesdays 7:15 am to 8:30 am - DUMBO
- Tuesdays 10:00 am to 11:30 am - Gowanus
- Fridays 7:15 am to 8:30 am - DUMBO
- Saturdays 10:00 am to 11:30 am - DUMBO
- Saturdays 12:30 pm to 1:45 pm - Gowanus
Open to all levels of students, who are comfortable moving at a more dynamic pace. The open classes take a more detailed look at the alignment principles of the body, mind and energy body. To give a greater context for the yoga practice, I interwoven a heart themes into the classes.
- Gowanus - 43 D 9th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11215
- DUMBO -48 John Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201 www.abhayayoga.com